Poster Presentations Lineup Announced for CCSA’s Issues of Substance 2021
October 7, 2021
We are pleased to announce the release of the lineup of poster presentations for CCSA’s Issues of Substance conference this November. Close to 130 posters in 13 categories will be available for viewing during the three-day virtual event.
As part of their partnership with CCSA for the conference, the Mental Health Commission of Canada will present posters focusing on the intersections between mental health and substance use.Posters will be easily available for viewing at seven different times during the conference (Eastern Standard Time):
- Tuesday, November 23, from 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 23, from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24, from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Note: All times are subject to change.
Posters (with permission from the author) will be viewable to registered conference attendees about one week before the start of the conference when the online portal opens. They will remain available for viewing until 30 days after the conference.
Prizes for the top posters will be awarded during the closing remarks for the conference before the final keynote presentation on November 25. The closing remarks begin at 2:00 p.m., EST.