First Group of Sponsors Announced for CCSA’s Issues of Substance Conference
July 30, 2019
CCSA is pleased to announce the first group of organizations who have shown their support for CCSA’s Issues of Substance 2019 conference in November. As sponsors, they are helping reduce the impact of substance use and demonstrating their organization’s commitment to sustainable and positive change. They are supporting the health and safety of all Canadians.
The list of sponsoring organizations and their categories include:
- CanFASD Research Network
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Canadian Executive Council on Addiction
Nutrition Break Sponsor
- Schizophrenia Society of Canada
- Canadian Association of Social Workers
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Children’s Healthcare Canada
CCSA thanks these organizations for their support. Anyone who is interested in supporting CCSA’s Issues of Substance 2019 conference should visit the Sponsorship, Exhibitor and Advertising Opportunities page, which includes the Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers Guide. Starting as low as $500, there is a sponsorship package available for every budget.